Effective Date: April 1, 2022
Explorer Health respects the right to privacy of all users of our Website. We are committed to keeping any and all collected information and information that you provide to us confidential, secure and private. This statement explains our online information practices.
We collect information that you provide to us, including:
- Individual Information: Examples of personal information that we collect may include, but are not limited to your [name, address, telephone number, and email address, birth date, gender, and race] that you provide to Explorer Health, and other personally identifiable information. This Site shall only collect information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed purchase or registration forms, and emails. We refer to this information as “Personally Identifiable Information.” We use Personally Identifiable Information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this Site.
- Order Information: When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” We use Order Information we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). We also use Order Information to communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and, when in line with your preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products and/or services.
Uses of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide services that you have requested
- Order confirmation or verification
- Recommend products you may be interested in purchasing
- Send requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests, issues, concerns, or inquiries
- Help you with your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Site and service and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- For system troubleshooting or IT assistance
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site
We do not sell, trade or rent your identifying information with third parties unless we receive your prior permission or we are required to do so by law, or we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, a legal process served on Explorer Health or to resolve any potential fraud or perceived irregularity in any audits of the accuracy of any documentation or information submitted to Explorer Health by you or on your behalf, as deemed appropriate by Explorer Health.
We may be required or permitted by law to share your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, under certain circumstances including reporting adverse reactions to certain items, product recalls, preventing disease and for health research purposes. In accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith effort, we may disclose your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, to maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Explorer Health and perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of the Site and/or the general public.
Web beacons / single-pixel gifs
Our Site contains electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. We may use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Site in order to use aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Site is used.
Digital advertising & analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Explorer Health uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
SMS/MMS Mobile Messaging Marketing Program
We may use your telephone number for the purpose of sending you SMS messaging related to marketing messages, order and shipping confirmations, and other order updates if you have opted in to receive such messaging. You may opt-out from receiving SMS messaging from us, at any time, by responding STOP to any of our messages.
Messaging will be sent by an automated system initiated by our third party messaging provider. We do not share your telephone number with third parties for the purposes of receiving third party marketing messages. We also will not send messages to you promoting the goods or services of third parties. For additional information regarding our SMS messaging program, please read our Terms of Service or reach out to us at the contact information below.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) takes effect on January 1, 2020, and is intended to protect the data of California residents. If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights with respect to your data. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email or mail to our contact information listed below.
Storage of Personal Information in the United States
All of the information that you provide to Explorer Health will be stored and processed in the United States. While you may access our Site from a location outside of the United States, you agree not to transfer any of your information to us from outside the United States. The laws in the United States may not offer the same degree of privacy protection as the laws in your jurisdiction.
Accessing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Information, and Opting Out Of Communications
You may review and edit the information we collected about you at any time by contacting us at the addresses below. If your information has been shared with or collected by a third party, as described elsewhere in this Policy, then that third party has received its own copy of your data. If you have been contacted by one of these third parties and wish to correct or delete your information, please contact them directly.
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from Explorer Health and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To stop receiving print mail and/or email communications from us or to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to Explorer Health, please contact using the contact information in the section below.
If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Retention of Information
We may retain your Personal Information for as long as we deem reasonable or as long as required by law.
Where to Find Us