Serotonin balance and restoration
Reset after empathogenic explorations with an advanced formula featuring clinically effective levels of L-5-HTP and L-theanine to support healthy levels of specific neurotransmitters.*
M balance is an advanced formula featuring clinically effective levels of L-5-HTP and L-theanine to support healthy levels of specific neurotransmitters. This formula is enhanced with standardized extracts of Asian ginseng and Chinese skullcap to target the stress response, cognition, and mood, which are closely intertwined.
- Specific B vitamins are added to support methylation, homocysteine metabolism, and healthy neurological function.*
- Supports healthy production of the neurotransmitters gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and serotonin, with clinically effective levels of L-5-HTP and L-Theanine*
- L-Theanine is considered to have a calming effect*
- Provides Asian ginseng, an herbal adaptogen traditionally used to increase the body’s resistance to stress and promote a sense of well-being*
- Provides Chinese skullcap to help protect against oxidative stress, support healthy cytokine activity, and support central nervous system health *
- Supports healthy methylation, homocysteine metabolism, and neurological function with targeted B vitamins—including biologically active L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) and methylcobalamin*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients and dosages
- May prevent against antioxidative stress*
- My support anti-excitotoxicity, anti-inflammatory, stimulating neurogenesis, and promoting the expression of neuronal protective factors*
"Baicalin is one of the important flavonoid compounds, which is mainly isolated from the root of Scutellaria baicalensis. In recent years, a number of studies have shown that baicalin has a potent neuroprotective effect in various in vitro and in vivo models of neuronal injury.
In particular, baicalin effectively prevents neurodegenerative diseases through various pharmacological mechanisms, including antioxidative stress, anti-excitotoxicity, anti-apoptotic, anti-inflammatory, stimulating neurogenesis, promoting the expression of neuronal protective factors, etc. This review mainly focuses on the neuroprotective and cognitive enhancement effects of baicalin."
- May restore 5-HT depleted by empathogenic explorations*
- May have anti depressant effects*
"5-HTP-B restores brain 5-HT depleted by MDMA, suggesting that this approach might be clinically useful in abstinent MDMA users."
- Ginseng may have positive impacts on depression, AD, PD, and HD*
- Gineseg may have neuroprotective features*
- Ginseng may improve cognition*
"PGE exerts antidepressant-like effect of CRS-induced depression by antineuroinflammatory and antioxidant (nuclear factor erythroid 2 related factor 2/heme oxygenase-1 activation) activities by inhibiting the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis mechanism"
"Recent findings have revealed that ginseng is involved in adjusting the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and controlling hormones, thus producing beneficial effects on the heart and brain"
- May increase levels of GABA, serotonin, and dopamine*
- May offer neurocognitive benefits*
- May improve mental focus*
- May increase cognitive performance*
"Animal neurochemistry studies suggest that L-theanine increases brain serotonin, dopamine, GABA levels and has micromolar affinities for AMPA, Kainate and NMDA receptors. In addition has been shown to exert neuroprotective effects."
"Theanine passes through the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to have a cerebroprotective effect and a preventive effect on neuronal cell death after transient cerebral ischemia."
- B6 may support neurotransmitter creation, including serotonin and dopamine*
- B6 deficiency may lead to inflammation*
"This study, in combination with past findings, further supports our hypothesis that inflammation is associated with a functional deficiency of vitamin B-6."
- Optimal B-vitamin status may be associated with better cognitive health in aging*
- Niacin deficiency has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson's disease, psychiatric disorders, and other neurological diseases*
Folic acid supplementation improves cognitive function ... (2016) Emerging roles for folate and related B-vitamins in brain health across the lifecycle (2015), Folate and Vitamin B12: Function and Importance in Cognitive Development (2011)
"Daily oral administration of a 400-μg folic acid supplement to MCI subjects for 12 months can significantly improve cognitive performance and reduce peripheral inflammatory cytokine levels."
"Poor folate and vitamin B12 status short of clinical deficiency is associated with increased risk of cognitive impairment, depression, Alzheimer’s disease and stroke among older adults."
Serotonin re-uptake is blocked, leading to more serotonin between neurons
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for those under 18 years of age. If taking antidepressant medication, particularly antidepressants such as MAO inhibitors or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), avoid use. If you have a medical condition—including symptomatic gastrointestinal disorders or are taking medication—including over-the-counter cold medicine and high blood pressure medicines, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Use caution when driving or operating machinery, which may cause drowsiness.